Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekly Thoughts - Moms Take Care Of Yourself

This week's thought is about taking care of self.  I am a single mom with three kids and often time as a single mom, I forget to take good care of myself.  I am starting to see how important it is to take time for self and to  watch your health.  For years I have always put my kids and family first, but then there came a point in my life were I have to look out for my health and my well being as well.  How can you take care of family if you are sick?  You can't... So do what you need to do stay healthy and well.   Go to the doctors, eat right, and start exercising.   

So my thought to all of the mothers out there is to yes, love and take care of family but also realize that you need that special time too.  Don't forget yourself and to also remember to love yourself. Nourish your body and nourish your soul with love, peace, and yes, solitude.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment