Thursday, December 12, 2013

Random Pics and Updates


Hello peeps.  Here are some random pics and updates I wanted to share with you all.  I  now have a new part-time job as a research writer and student blogger for U.S. Career Institute. I am really excited and I will share with you all some more updates.

To the left is a random pic of me with my braided hairdo. The pic to the bottom left is a picture of a white flower petal that I found on the sidewalk.  It reminded me of a butterfly, so I took a picture of it.   Lol:).

And the pic to the bottom right is a pic of one of my paintings.  This is painting is call "Love in the Air".  This is a part of my art piece.   For those who do not knows  I am also a visual artist.  I am not an expert but I do enjoy using watercolor and and drawing with pencils as a medium.  I am getting better and better with time,  just like fine wine:).  I will post some v-log footage on my art pieces and I  might put them up for sale one day.


Copyrighted by Kimberly Swanson
(Purpoz Studios)
Copyrighted by Kimberly Swanson
(Purpoz Studios)

No comments:

Post a Comment