Friday, April 29, 2011

Weekly - Announcements and Updates

Foreshadowers:  The Seeker of Legends is still going through revisions and should be completed sometime next week.  Please check back to to see when Messenger Publishing will release the book from it's lair with its magic key.


New Book Cover for Motivational Book (Purpose Lies Within:  A Motivational Book for the Heart and Soul)

Hi, I just received my a mock up of my book cover from my graphic designer for my new motivational book.  The cover looks totally awesome  and it brought a smile to my face.  I can't wait to share it with you guys.:-)


Writing Projects
I am now up to 29,000 works for my upcoming urban fiction, which is the "Weathering the Storm," the second book to The Nia Trilogy.  I will keep you all posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment