Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SOR Magazine's Online Book Book Fair (June 18, 2011)

The Saturday panel discussion for Shades of Romance Magazine's online book fair went very well!:-) I had a wonderful time with my fellow authors and and readers. This time the topic was about E-books and we shared a wealth of information.  The authors in attendance were: Shelia Goss, Tremayne Moore, Beverly Taylor, Chicki Brown, Angie Daniels, and LaShaunda/Pres. of Sormag., and me again of course. LOL! LaShauda did an awesome job in coordinating this event. You can check it out on Sormag.com and don't forget to check out the book trailer theater as well!

2 comments:

  1. Purpoz: Hey. This is Tremayne (your fellow author - smile). It was a privilege & honor to share the panel with you and I learned so much from you along with the other authors on the panel. I pray much sucess in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tremayne and I wish you the same! Thanks for stopping by!:-)

    ReplyDelete