Sunday, September 18, 2011

Purpoz News (September 2011)

Dear Readers,


Autumn is here, why not enjoy this season with a good book? Fall should be your time for clarity; a time for clearing out the old and making room for the new.  This is what I had to do in my life.   

Are you clear as to which direction you want to take in your life?  Are you content with how things are going in your life? Well if not, I often time say if you don’t like it then fix it. Sitting dormant is not going to get you anywhere.   Why not take action by removing the clutter in your life, such as negative relationships, low self esteem, or lack of self worth; all of these are examples of clutter.  Too much clutter can be a major distraction and can prevent you from reaching your fullest potential.  

It is time to take action!  Drop that clutter and make room for your many blessings!  It is time to be clear!  Are you ready?

Love,

Kimberly Purpoz
“My Dreams, My Purpoz, My Books”
http://www.purpoz.wetpaint.com

P.S.

Get your Free Sample downloads of all of my novels on Smashwords.com!  My motivational book Purpose Lies Within:  A Motivational Book for the Heart & Soul is coming soon.  Check my blog for updates. Foreshadowers: the Seeker of Legends (Book 1) is now available for download for $.99. And Foreshadowers:  The Book of Legends (Book 2) is now available on Smashwords.com and is coming soon to Kindle.com!  Happy Reading! :-)

***Need a speaker for your next event? I have a few spots left on my calendar for speaking engagements for this year. Contact my speakers bureau (www.greatblackspeakers.com) or e-mail me @ authorpurpoz@yahoo.com!:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment