Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thoughts - Clarity

Weekly Thought – This week has been a  an interesting week.  In my life, I am learning the importance of having clarity in your life.  For this month’s theme of my newsletter (Purpoz News),  it has been about staying clear and removing the clutter.  In order to have clarity in your life, you must remove the clutter that often times stands in your way of pursuing your dreams.  Right now I am removing the negative clutter in my life and I have seen a significant change in my life.    When you are clear, you can accomplish more of your goals.
I have completed the free sample e-book, Destiny's Love Affair.    Destiny's Love Affair is one of my more hot, sizzling, contemporary romances.   If you like hot steamy romance with a dash of drama, then you will like Destiny's Love Affair.    I just received the final edits from my editor for this short read.   The free e-book will be available in October.  Destiny's Love Affair is a sneek peek into the the full length version called Wanting Destiny.  Wanting Destiny will be available soon.   Keep checking my blog for further details.  Happy Reading!:-)

Kimberly Purpoz

P.S.


I have a new urban fantasy that was released in August call Forehadowers:  The Book of Legends (Book 2).  Foreshadowers (Book 2) is now available on on Kindle.com and Smashwords.com.  Don't foreget to download your free sample on Smashwords.com.  

I have more books that are in the works and are scheduled for release in the next couple of months.   And there will be some new freebies, give aways, and more promotional discounts coming your way.  Check my blog page for more updates.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment