Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mock Up of Wanting Destiny

I just received the mock up of my new novel, Wanting Destiny, from my graphic designer.  My cover looks totally awesome!  I will be posting the final cover design sometime next week and I will be posting it right here on my blog.  The free sneak peek to my novel will be available later on this month.  Wanting Destiny is one of my more hot, sizzling, contemporary romances.   If you like hot steamy romance with a dash of drama, then you will like Wanting Destiny.    I just received the final edits from my editor for this short read.   The free e-book will be available later on this month.  The full length version of Wanting Destiny will be available soon.  Keep checking my blog for updates.  Happy Reading!!!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment