Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Purpoz News (October 2011)

Dear Readers,

Autumn is here, why not enjoy this season with a good book? Staying focused is the theme for this month. Staying focused is a key ingredient for your recipe for success.   

Having a tunnel vision objective enables you to avoid the pit falls of going into tangents.  Tangents can prevent you from reaching goals and bringing important projects into completion. Examples of tangents  are negative people and bad habits.  Don let tangents  get in the way of your progress. 

You should stay focused and be clear.  Are you focused today?   It is time to be clear!  Are you ready?  Let’s go!

Love,

Kimberly Purpoz
“My Dreams, My Purpoz, My Books”
http://www.purpoz.blogspot.com
http://www.purpoz.wetpaint.com
http://www.kimberlypurpoz.com

P.S.

Get your Free Sample downloads of all of my novels on Smashwords.com!  My motivational book Purpose Lies Within:  A Motivational Book for the Heart & Soul is coming soon.  Check my blog for updates. Age of Innocence is now available @ Barnes & Noble, Foreshadowers: the Seeker of Legends (Book 1) is now available for download for $.99. And Foreshadowers:  The Book of Legends (Book 2) is now available on Kindle and Smashwords.com!  Happy Reading! :-)


***Need a speaker for your next event? I have a few spots left on my calendar for speaking engagements for this year. Contact my speakers bureau (www.greatblackspeakers.com) or e-mail me @ authorpurpoz@yahoo.com!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment