Saturday, January 24, 2015

More Updates & Welcome Video


Starting a new year has brought in a whole lot of new changes.  Some changes are positive while others are not.  Making a positive change in your life can be a good thing and that is what I am doing.  The major transitions has occurs in my life  and they are:  1. I have completed my masters degree in psychology (Yey!!!!).  2.  I have lost 25 pounds.  3. I am revamping my YouTube channel.  Keep visiting my blog I will keep you posted with more updates.

The picture to the left is an updated selfie for the Kimberly Purpoz Channel.  I decided needed put a more current picture of me. Especially since my hair has grown out.   To the right is a snapshot from recording my welcome to my my channel v-log.    And  you can check out my new intro video below.  I will elaborate more about these changes in my upcoming blog posts till next time.  Keep the faith!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment