Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Weight Lost Journey

Hello peeps.  I decided to take charge of my health and make a difference in how I live.  Now I have changed the way I eat and include daily exercise into my day to day routine.  Below are some snapshots of my work in progress of losing 25 pounds.  I am currently looking to lose 25-50 more pounds.



After seeing  the progress of my hard  work,  I am really forward to working harder to get my body in top shape.  I am currently on a regiment of  drinking more water, eating more organic foods and having smoothies.  I exercises at least 3 times a weeks doing aerobic and weight training.



Below is the link to my  v-log of  my weight lost journey on the Kimberly Purpoz Channel on Youtube.  Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe.







No comments:

Post a Comment