Sunday, September 11, 2016

Random Pics - Summer/Fall 2016

I noticed that I have not posted any random pics in a while on this blog. Lol:)  So here are some random pics that I have taken that captures what's been going on within a nut shell.

The pic to left is a pic I took right after recording one of my weekly blogs for my YouTube channel, the Kimberly Purpoz Channel.








In this pic to the right.  I am rocking my Summer hair do.  I tried out some honey blonde, yall!! What do you all think?? Lol:)







The photo to the left is a pic of my two oldest children Autumn and Austin.  This pic was Autumn's graduation from high school; Autumn is now attending Georgia Tech, and studying Bio Medical Engineering.  I am so proud of my baby!!:) 









The picture to the right is me experimenting in the kitchen.  Lol:)  I made some homemade Sushi.  I will be posting the cooking video on the Kimberly Purpoz Channel in the near future. 















The pic on the left is me Au Naturale!!  Lol Natural hair and light makeup:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment