Monday, May 9, 2011

Purpoz News
Dear Readers:
 It is now May and Summer is just around the corner.  Why not curl up with a good book? Just like when the season changes, we should bring positive change in our lives.  I have made a major change in my life when I changed my pen name to Purpoz.  Sometimes change can be good especially when it takes you to the next level in achieving your goals.  So don’t be afraid of change and instead embrace it and see it as an opportunity of becoming a better you
Love,

Kimberly Purpoz
“My Dreams, My Purpoz, My Books”

P.S.

Get your Free Sample downloads of  my novels from Smashwords.com! You can get 25% off with this newsletter for all of my books on Smashwords.com, just enter the following codes:  Age of Innocence - YY63Z and Foreshadowers - VZ54L.  Offer expires on June 15, 2011.  Happy Reading!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment