Friday, May 13, 2011

Writing Projects

My editor and I completed the revisions for "Foreshadowers:  The Seeker of Legends". Messenger Books re-released Foreshadowers and it is now available on Smashwords.com and Kindle.com.  

I have completed the manuscript for my motivational book, Purpose Lies Within, and is now going through the editing process.  Currently I am working on four more manuscripts an urban fiction, a paranormal romance, a contemporary romance, and an urban fantasy.   I have exactly 29,333 words to the second book of The Nia Trilogy,  22,324 words for the paranormal romance, and I just have started on the contemporary romance and the third book to the Foreshadowers series.  I will keep you guys  posted on my progress.   Thanks for stopping by!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment